Monday, March 26, 2007

Interview with Minnesota Twins GM, Terry Ryan

I was fortunate to be able to sit down and talk with one of the most respected men in the game of baseball while I attended Spring Training in Florida a few weeks back. In addition to the graciousness of the Twins organization, the Editor and President of the Biz of Baseball, Maury Brown has accepted the interview and published it on his fine site. Not only was this quite an honor to an upstart freelance writer, but I was offered a position with the site to submit future information. I greatly appreciate Mr. Brown's interest in my writing and hope to be able to better an already fabulous site with my musings. Here is a link to the interview with Mr. Ryan Please check it out and enjoy the Biz of Baseball site.

No comments: