Sunday, January 21, 2007

2007 Inaugural Post

I have decided that this year I need to dedicate the time to post here on a regular basis.

If I am to succeed in my dream of breaking into the world of baseball, I need to get the word out expressing my views and opinions in a professional manner so they are able to be seen.

Recently, I have been accepted into an online program that teaches the fundamentals of the front office and scouting world of a baseball organization. As most of you who are acquainted with me know, it has always been a passion of mine to work in the baseball industry. With an online course conducted by Sports Management Worldwide, http://www.sportsmanagementworldwide.com/index.asp I am hoping to learn what I need to be able to network myself and fulfill that dream.

The new format of Diff's Diamond Drivel will consist of news and views of current issues in baseball that I feel I need to elaborate on. I hope you enjoy this format and will continue to read my drivel.

5 comments:

Sparky said...

Best wishes in pursuit of your dream, JD!

John said...

Remind me that after you complete this course and become successful...that I don't play against you in another fantasy baseball league--because it is already unfair...you win all of the time. You are a natural...GO FOR IT!! Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

generic tramadol online get tramadol online no prescription - tramadol dosage recreational use

Anonymous said...

phentermine no prescription needed order phentermine online no prescription - buy phentermine mp273

Anonymous said...

phentermine diet pills phentermine отзывы - phentermine capsules